Intensive French & Business
French language Certificate
This Foundation Program is designed for students whose language level is insufficient for enrolment in a business program taught in French.
For 14 years, the Institute, located in the heart of Paris, has enabled students to improve their knowledge of the French language by offering courses in reading comprehension, written expression, communication techniques, the media and civilization, and French for business.
Students also study the fundamentals of management: marketing, economics, law, accounting, mathematics, information technology, etc. Hundreds of students have been able to obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s (MBA) degree after having completed this preparatory program.
Two levels: intermediate and advanced
- Reading and comprehension
- Communication techniques
- Written expression
- French Media and civilization
- French for business
- Computer science
Workshops and activities:
- CV & Motivation Letter
- Tours of museums and famous sites
This is only a certificate
In order to apply:
- Candidates must have obtained a high school diploma
- Candidates must have completed 500 hours of French classes before arrival
- Proof of French proficiency : TCF/TEF 350 points
- The admissions committee also pays particular attention to knowledge in economy and management
Students will be requested to send the necessary documents later on in the admission process (like the application form filled and signed, copy of highest degree completed, copy of passport, short resume...)
In addition, Candidates are required to pass an interview, the interviews are conducted in English by telephone or Skype.
Candidates will receive the Admission board’s decision by post and by email. Upon admission, each candidate receives an acceptance letter.